Durga Puja, the festival of goddess Durga is celebrated during the Rahu period. It is believed that worshiping goddess Durga during this time can nullify the bad effects of Rahu. Let us look at some benefits of Durga puja during Rahu period.
What should not be done during Rahu Kaal?
Rahu kaal is a period of time that is considered inauspicious for certain activities. There are many things that should not be done during Rahu kaal. As it is believed that they will lead to negative consequences. Some of the things that should not be done during Rahu kaal include:
• Starting any new ventures: Any new venture started during Rahu kaal is likely to fail. This is because Rahu is known as the planet of chaos and confusion. And starting anything new during this time will only lead to problems.
- Undergoing surgery: Surgery should be avoided during Rahu kaal, as there is a higher risk of complications during this time.
- Getting married: Getting married during Rahu kaal is not advised, as it is believed that the marriage will not be a happy one.
- Traveling: It is said that traveling during Rahu kaal is not recommended, as it is believed that one will face delays and difficulties while traveling.
What is Durga puja?
Durga puja is one of the most important festivals in the Hindu calendar. It is celebrated in honor of the goddess Durga. Who is believed to protect her devotees from harm. The festival typically lasts for five days, and during this time. Hindus all over the world offer prayers and make offerings to the goddess. Many people also fast during this period.
Durga puja is an especially auspicious time for those who are born under the Rahu period. Rahu is a planet that is associated with chaos and confusion. And it can cause problems in our lives if we are not careful. However, during Durga puja. Rahu is said to be subdued by the goddess, which means that we can enjoy a period of peace and calm. This is a great time to focus on our spiritual practice and connect with the divine.
What are the benefits of Durga puja during Rahu period?
Durga puja during Rahu period is an auspicious time for worshipping the goddess Durga. It is believed that Durga puja during Rahu period or rahu kaal time today can help to remove all Negative Effects of Rahu. Durga puja is also said to bring Good Luck, Wealth, and Prosperity.
How to prepare for Durga puja during Rahu period?
Durga puja is a very important festival in the Hindu calendar, and it falls during the Rahu period. This is a time when the planet Rahu is said to be inauspicious. And so it is important to take extra care to ensure that the festival is celebrated correctly.
There are a few things that you can do to prepare for Durga puja during the Rahu period. Firstly, it is important to make sure that you perform all of the rituals correctly. This includes making sure that you worship Durga correctly, and that you offer her the correct sacrifices.
It is also important to make sure that you avoid any negative activities during this time. This means avoiding things like drinking alcohol, gambling, or fighting. You should also try to stay away from places that are known to be associated with Rahu. Such as cemeteries or temples dedicated to him.
If you follow these guidelines, then you can be sure that you will have a successful and enjoyable Durga puja during the Rahu period.
Also, check other blogs here.
What are the things to do during Durga puja?
Durga puja is a Hindu festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil. It is also a time to worship the goddess Durga. The festival typically lasts for nine days, and during this time, there are a number of things that people can do to ensure that they get the most out of the experience.
One of the most important things to do during Durga puja is to fast. This is because it is believed that fasting helps to cleanse the body and soul. It also helps to connect with the goddess on a deeper level. There are a number of different ways to fast, and people can choose the method that best suits their needs.
Another important thing to do during Durga puja is to perform puja. This is a Hindu ritual that involves making offerings to the goddess and asking for her blessings. There are a number of different ways to perform puja. It is important to find a method that feels right for you.
Finally, it is also important to spend time with family and friends during Durga puja. This is because the festival is a time of joy and celebration, It is a great opportunity to connect with loved ones. Spending time together can
What are the things to avoid during Durga puja?
Durga puja is a very auspicious time for Hindus all over the world. It is the time when Goddess Durga comes to Earth to bless her devotees. However, there are certain things which should be avoided during this holy period. Here are some of them:
1) Eating non-vegetarian food: Non-vegetarian food is not allowed during Durga puja as it is considered to be impure.
2) Wearing dirty clothes: It is important to wear clean and fresh clothes during Durga puja as it symbolizes purity.
3) Sleeping during the day: One should avoid sleeping during daytime as it is considered inauspicious.
4) Gambling: Gambling of any kind must be avoided during Durga puja. It is against the principles of this holy festival.
5) Drinking alcohol: Consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited during Durga puja. As it is considered to be disrespectful to the goddess.
The Durga puja is a popular Hindu festival that takes place during the Rahu period. There are many benefits to celebrating this festival. Including the fact that it can help to ward off evil spirits and bring people closer to God. It is also an excellent opportunity to socialize and enjoy traditional Bengali food and culture. If you are considering celebrating the Durga puja, be sure to keep these benefits in mind.